Sunday, June 8, 2008

A couple weekends ago Brooks took me to this place, near Riverwoods, called Color Me Mine. It was so fun. What you do is, pick out a ceramic plate, bowl, mug, butter dish, plug cover or whatever and you paint it! They provide all sort of paint and supplies. They have speckled paint, bubbled paint, letters and a ton of colors to choose from. They fired them up in a kiln and they turned out great! We decided that I was going to make his (right) and he was going to make mine (left). You can't really tell, but he did my name on mine. For his, I basically made up some weird design. It was a great date idea and I think you all should try it! Oh....and if you do don't forget to post picture on the blog for us to see :D.

3 comments:

Jeanette & Larry said...

I loved the colorful mugs. Sounds like a fun activity. Love Dad.

Shan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shan said...

I found you! Whit - I miss your words! Call me soon to update me! I want to know what's going on with you! Love ya!